Picture this: Mobile Deposit is as easy as taking a selfie !
Mobile Deposit is a feature of our Mobile Banking app. It puts the Bank in the palm of your hands.
Mobile Deposit Enrollment Instructions:
- In the Groton Bank mobile banking app, tap the menu button in the top left-hand corner and then tap on ‘Deposits’.
- Enter the requested information (first name, last name, confirm email) and tap ‘Continue’.
- Select all accounts for which you plan to use mobile deposit, and tap ‘Done’.
- Tap ‘I Agree to Terms and Conditions’.
- A confirmation screen will appear informing you that your request was submitted and it needs to be authorized. This usually takes one business day.
How to Submit a Mobile Deposit:
- From the Groton Bank mobile banking app, tap the menu button in top left-hand corner and then tap on ‘Deposits’.
- Tap the plus icon in bottom-right corner.
- Follow steps on the following page. Ensure all images are clear and legible.
- Tap ‘Deposit’ if everything looks OK, or ‘Reset’ if you would like to start over.
- A confirmation message will appear.